18 MAY 2018
Your personal data is processed through our webshop because you use our services and / or because you provide it to us yourself. Growexpert considers careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data is therefore carefully secured and processed by us.
In this processing, Growexpert adheres to the requirements of privacy legislation.
That means, among other things, that:
- Your personal information is never made available to a third party for commercial purposes;
- Your data is securely stored in a database that is not publicly accessible;
- Your transaction data is sent encrypted over the internet;
- The e-mail address is only used for the processing of your online order; Growexpert does not send emails other than to your express consent.
When you place an order with Growexpert.nl, we can ask you for the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This information is necessary for the delivery of your order to proceed correctly and we must be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services;
- Payment information, such as your bank account or credit card number. This information is necessary to complete your order.
When you place an order with us, we use your personal data to process it. We must share this information with the carrier, the carrier uses this information only for the purpose of executing the agreement. In the event that the carrier engages subcontractors, it will also make your details available to these parties.
Provision to other companies or institutions
The personal data will under no circumstances be shared with a third party, unless this is necessary in the context of the execution of the agreement that you conclude with us (for example, the carrier) or if this is required by law. In case of suspected fraud or abuse of our web shop, we can hand over personal data to the competent authorities.
We use the Pay.nl platform to handle (part of) the payments in our webshop. Pay.nl processes your name, address and residence details and your payment details such as your bank account or credit card number. Pay.nl has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data. Pay.nl reserves the right to use your data to further improve the service and to share (anonymised) data with third parties.
All the above-mentioned safeguards with regard to the protection of your personal data also apply to the parts of Pay.nl services for which they engage third parties. Pay.nl does not store your data longer than is permitted under the legal terms.
We offer via our web shop the possibility to ask questions via a contact form, where you are asked to fill in various details to handle your question. You choose which information you provide. The data you send us will be kept for as long as the nature of the form or the content of your e-mail requires to fully answer and process it.
Billing and accounting
We use the services of a third party to keep track of our administration and accounting. We share your name, address and residence details and details regarding your order. This data is used for administering sales invoices. Your personal data is stored protected. Growexpert is obliged to observe secrecy and will treat your data confidentially. Growexpert does not use your personal data for purposes other than described above
We keep your data as long as you are our customer. This means that we keep your customer profile until you indicate that you no longer want to use our services. We must keep the invoices with your personal data on the basis of administrative obligations, so we will keep this data for as long as applicable. However, employees no longer have access to your customer profile and documents that we have produced as a result of your assignment.
Right of inspection
You have the right at all times to view the data that we process or have processed that relate to your person or that can be traced back to you. When you have created an account, you can view your details or apply a change by logging into the Growexpert.nl site with your personal username and password. Under the heading my account you can view your data at any time and also change your data. If you have not created an account, you can contact us, see our contact details below.
You have the following rights:
- 1. receive an explanation of what personal data we have about you and what we do with it;
- 2. access to the precise personal data we hold about you;
- 3. to have errors corrected;
- 4. to have outdated personal data removed;
- 5. revocation of consent;
- 6. object to a particular use;
Reeweg 116 C
6374 BZ Landgraaf +31 (0) 45-5111201
Chamber of Commerce: 56260903